February 7, 2012

Wanting to make this, Abi

This looks so good and reminds me of the chai that you were making in Ohio!

I picked up this book and want to read it right now!

Swimming is the best workout (in my opinion), and I am in the process of becoming a certified instructor and can't wait to get all the details! My 2012 New Year's Resolution is to be able to swim fly without dying...it is slowly progressing :)

Found a cool website via Heidi's blog today and am in love with the concept.

Bought a friend an awesome coffee tumbler and can't wait to see her smile on Thursday. Oh, and I have been commissioned to bake a carrot cake! If you are a carrot cake hater, we can still be friends.

Looking at my Claddagh ring on my right hand and wanting to go back to Ireland right now. If only Toyota Camry's had wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment