January 29, 2012

Cold Cold Cold

My teeeeethththh arrrreeee chaaattereeeerrreerrrrinnnn annnddd iittss nooottt seeemminnnnn tooooo heeellppp nonnnnne.
http://iowadogblog.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/dog_snow.jpg

Ya here in good ol' Nagano the mountains are covered and the floors are as cold as the freezer Sara wants to stick her head in.  The schools aren't much better either.  I never expected them to not have central heating and especially never expected them to open the windows EVERY DAY for cleaning.  I am getting use to it but warning would have been nice. 

So Im sippin on some hot coco thanks to mom and dads Christmas package and watching the Princess and the Frog.  Which brings me back to my days in MS.

Oh I do miss it.

Well here's to the good ol' days... "Cornbread and butterbeans"

No comments:

Post a Comment