August 31, 2011

enchanted

right now the wind is rushing
the leaves are begining to realize it`s almost time
the air even seems to be devided between a sweet chill and the heat of summer
i am not devided
i love this

as I stepped down from the stairs and was hit with a gust of wind I was enchanted again
it reminds me of times not so long ago
it reminded me that winter is not to far away

the wind... it chills me to the bone
i have goose bumps
but I love it
i am outside basking and enjoying everything and I never want to move

the sky is looming
shades of gray and white provided shade from the sometimes down right exhausting sun
they tell that the rain will probably soon come

but today I wan to be outside
i love to hear the leaves rush around and roar as though they were traffic in a rush to reach their destination
i love to see the branches sway
moving... just as the wind blows
but their trunk always stays unmoved
firm and steady

the grass... it`s dancing
the deep green hue brought by the summer rain changes slightly as the wind reveals a light, gleaming change to the side we don`t  often see from the little sun that sill shines

it`s a joy
a completion some how
a hope
and now I feel a few drops of rain
i am excited
i know others who will be happy too
it brings peace I think and pray
But right now I have to go get my clothes off the line before they are soaked or blown away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment